Your right to complain

Every year Kingswood welcomes thousands of young people from across the world. However, rarely something may occur which may not meet your expectations regarding delivery and service, which is disappointing for all involved.

Our aim is to put things right wherever possible. Please be reassured that we will take lessons from all issues identified to ensure that we continue to improve. We always treat your complaint confidentially and all complaints will be dealt with fairly.

What should you do?

If any issues arise during your visit, it is important to inform the Centre Management team who will strive to rectify any issues before you need to make a formal complaint. Following your stay, we urge all of our guests to let us know when things may not be right, affording us the opportunity to remedy any issues wherever possible.

Making a formal complaint

You can raise a complaint with us by:

  • letter
  • email
  • telephone

We aim to acknowledge your concerns within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends). Once received and where required we will then carry out an investigation to your concerns and will respond again within 10 working days. At this time we will either inform you of the outcome of the complaint or we may require an extension in order to fully resolve the issue. We will aim to resolve all complaints within an eight week period after receipt of the complaint, unless the nature is deemed to require third party support and an independent adjudicator for resolution. If this is the case, new time frames may be required and agreed.

Send your complaint to

Customer Resolution Manager,
Kingswood House,
Alkmaar Way,

+44 0800 655 6564

Please see our booking conditions for further information.

Contacting Ofsted

If any problems should arise during your child's visit, the matter should be reported to the camp manager as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to put things right.

If it is not resolved you should write to us within 28 days and we will endeavour to find a satisfactory solution. If you do not feel we have resolved your concern, you can report it directly to Ofsted by writing to:

Piccadilly Gate,
Store Street,
M1 2WD

Other ways of contacting Ofsted can be found on their website

ABTA membership

We are a Member of ABTA: Kingswood Learning and Leisure Group Limited ABTA membership number Y6473; Kingswood Colomendy Limited ABTA membership number Y6474. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.